Cedar Rapids, IA
This client of ours is actively hiring during the COVID19 pandemic and has been deemed an essential business during this time. Looking to hire on this role immediately! Apply today!
Our client is actively searching for an Accountant in the Cedar Rapids, IA area. This Accountant will facilitate the completion of accurate and timely accounting activity.
- Conduct accounting activities including: period maintenance, create/post journal entries, intercompany, F/X, IC aging analysis, checks issued analysis/reporting and payroll analysis/reporting.
- Accomplish month end responsibilities to include preparation of journal entries, account reconciliation and financial analysis.
- Responsible for submitting financial information monthly and quarterly.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required.
- 3+ years of accounting experience in a manufacturing facility.
- Understanding of US GAAP.
- Competitive salary
- Advancement opportunities
- Full range of medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid Vacation
Accounting, senior accountant, accuracy, financial, accounting principles
Type of Employment: Full-Time