$50-60k + bonus
Our client is actively searching for an Accountant in the Waterloo, IA area. This Accountant will facilitate the completion of accurate and timely accounting activity.
- Execute month end close responsibilities to include preparation of journal entries, account reconciliation and financial analysis.
- Support the company’s external reporting requirements by submitting financial information monthly and quarterly.
- Provide reliable information and analysis to support business unit operational needs.
- Conduct accounting activities including: period maintenance, create/post journal entries, intercompany, F/X, IC aging analysis, checks issued analysis/reporting and payroll analysis/reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required.
- 3+ years of accounting experience.
- Understanding of US GAAP
- Competitive salary
- Advancement opportunities
- Full range of medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid Vacation
Accounting, senior accountant, accuracy, financial, accounting principles
Type of Employment: Full-Time