Account Manager, Commercial Lines
We are seeking an experienced Account Manager to join our growing Commercial Lines division. As one of Iowa’s top insurance brokers, our experienced Commercial Lines team helps clients navigate insurance for their business and proactively manage their risk.
This position is responsible for supporting the sales process by providing superior customer service to current and prospective clients regarding policy changes, quotes, and insurance renewal information. The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented and have the ability to organize a multi-task workload.
- Educate clients, research claims issues, troubleshoot problems, prepare client applications, and collaborate with the client to ensure accuracy and submit information to insurance carriers.
- Process account changes, policy transfers, and the creation of new policies through established procedures and technical workflows.
- Maintain accurate documentation and records of client policies and activities through established processes.
- Navigate various sources of information, gather necessary data and input data into appropriate systems.
- Prepare insurance renewals and ensure the sales team has this information needed for client meetings.
- Cross-sell various products to existing clients to round out accounts.
Join us if you have the following:
- Prior commercial insurance experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Obtainment and maintenance of State of Iowa Property & Casualty insurance license.
- A passion for being part of a team that drives our company to industry leadership.
Visit our website to apply today!
PDCM Insurance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Type of Employment: Full-Time