This client of ours is actively hiring during the COVID19 pandemic and has been deemed an essential business during this time. Looking to hire on this role immediately! Apply today!
Our local manufacturing client in Waterloo, IA is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer. This Engineer will be responsible for ensuring job processes are in compliance with OSHA and the company’s safety requirements.
- Provide overall project leadership towards the development of new job processes, and the review and maintenance of existing job processes, tooling and fixtures by analyzing fixtures, machines, programs and tooling.
- Evaluate and improve manufacturing methods and troubleshoot manufacturing problems.
- Lead the development and implementation of more efficient job processes that improve production efficiencies.
- Analyze and plan space requirements and workflow and design layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Track results and make revisions to new processes as needed to ensure new processes more efficiently.
- Administer and document efficiency, productivity and quality improvement projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering is required.
- 5+ years of related job experience.
- Manufacturing experience in CNC or fabrication is required.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts in all units of measure.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
Manufacturing Engineer, manufacturing, industrial engineer, CNC, fabrication, calculations, implementation, design, equipment
Type of Employment: Full-Time