Cedar Rapids, IA
Our local manufacturing client is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer in the Cedar Rapids, IA area. This Engineer will focus on coordinating and leading all activities on comprehensive and technically challenging projects/assignments.
- Understand projects/assignments from a corporate standpoint.
- Incorporate customer perspective when developing solutions.
- Analyze and develop complex processes.
- Take lead role in developing project/assignment plans involving internal and external resources.
- Manage and direct project/assignment teams involved in multiple, concurrent and sequential development activities.
- Assign and direct project/assignment personnel to best utilize/develop their skills.
- Analyze and recommend engineering or design solutions to product, process, design, or other technical issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Well-developed project management skills.
- Versatility in applying specialized technical knowledge in a wide variety of situations.
- Possesses knowledge across a wide variety of technologies.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account contributions
- Paid Holidays plus PTO
- 401k plan & contributions
- Work-life balance
- Volunteer opportunities
Manufacturing engineer, engineering, project management, assignments, clients, customer, planning
Type of Employment: Full-Time