Cedar Rapids, IA
Our client is actively looking for a Manufacturing Engineer in the Cedar Rapids, IA area. This Engineer will be the liaison between the engineering department and all manufacturing departments to meet requirements at the lowest costs.
- Maintain manufacturing processes for the purpose of reducing and controlling costs.
- Responsible for the design of special production machinery necessary to maintain manufacturing operations at competitive levels.
- Provide engineering advice, compile data and determine probably costs for process improvement projects.
- Examine documents such as blueprints, drawings, change orders and specifications to verify completeness and accuracy of data.
- Confer with document originators or engineering personnel to resolve discrepancies and compiles required changes to documents.
- Develop and implement plant and equipment layouts.
- Provide engineering advice, compile data and determine possible cost for process improvement projects.
- B.S. Degree in Manufacturing/Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- 3+ years of in hydraulic cylinder manufacturing, plating, casting and CAD/CAM.
- Comprehensive knowledge of engineering principles, methods and various processes, tools and related manufacturing equipment.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
Manufacturing engineer, data, costs, process improvement, blueprints, equipment, engineering
Type of Employment: Full-Time