Teller Service Representative (Extended Business Hours; 30+ hours a week)
Veridian is consistently being voted a top workplace. We value diversity and inclusiveness and go the extra mile to make sure our employees feel like they belong! If you're looking for a fun workplace culture, competitive pay, outstanding benefits, paid time off, a healthy work-life balance, high quality training, career advancement opportunities, and giving back to our community, including paid volunteer hours, we'd love for you to join our team!
Branch hours: Monday-Friday: 730am-7pm, Saturday: 9am-5pm, and Sunday 10am-2pm (weekend rotations)
Fluency in Spanish speaking welcome. Earn $1.50 more per hour worked!
Under general supervision and in compliance with established policies and procedures, the Teller Service Representative is responsible for providing superior member service by conducting transactions accurately, assisting members with their financial goals, and promoting Veridian products and services.
- Create excellent service experiences that promote the Veridian brand.
- Understand and be familiar with Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) guidelines.
- Conduct member transactions including: loan payments, deposits, withdrawals, transfers, etc.
- Complete member requests such as inquiries on certificates of deposit, processing wire transfers, ordering and blocking plastic cards, ordering checks, researching account information, etc.
- Actively cross-sell credit union services by providing information to current, new and potential members.
- Actively refer members to appropriate position and/or department within all Veridian Companies to best serve the member.
- Assist members over the phone.
- Consistently achieve established monthly and annual sales and service goals.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Monitor necessary departmental files and reports, updating member information as required.
- Maintains member confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Balance cash box per teller balancing procedures.
Type of Employment: Part-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting