PT Contact Center Representative III
Hybrid $16.56 hour
The Contact Center Representative III is service driven with an eye/ear for sales opportunities to assist our members with their financial goals. The position acts ethically, has strong multitasking skills and leads from an owners perspective with limited supervision.
- Provide quality interactions with inbound and outbound member calls that create an excellent service experience to promote the Veridian brand.
- Understand and be familiar with Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) guidelines.
- Conduct member transactions including: loan payments, deposits, withdrawals, transfers and SWBC payments.
- Complete member requests including: opening certificates of deposit, processing wire transfers, ordering and blocking plastic cards, ordering checks, researching account information, initiation of direct deposit/ EFT/payroll deduction, etc.
- Process member/non-member requests for all new account types, including determination of eligibility, completion of necessary documents, establishing account on credit union data processing system, and continued member follow-up.
- Actively cross-sell credit union services by providing information to current, new and potential members.
- Consistently achieve established monthly and annual sales and service goals.
- Actively refer members to appropriate position and/or department within all Veridian Companies.
- Maintain necessary departmental files, updating member/credit union information as required.
- Prepare and maintain reports as required.
- Maintain member confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proficient in answering member inquiries surrounding: Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Remote Deposits, Bill Payment, Remote Transfers, etc.
- Support at the first point of contact through problem solving skills and utilization of resources in the areas of card services, rate inquiries, ACH, and Account Resolutions.
- Skilled in Member Contact Center software: EchoSign, SWBC, Jabber, Cisco Agent, ApplePay, etc.
- Support electronic communication channels: secured messages, queued emails, chat, etc.
- Support Card Services by completing travel alerts, block/unblock plastics, authorization research and troubleshooting card activation through secondary software access.
Required Education And Experience
- High School Diploma.
- 6+ months of related work experience in Member service, preferably in a call center environment and/or at a financial institution.
- 6+ months of Veridian product and service knowledge.
- Proficiency in electronic services.
- Fluent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows Environment.
Preferred Education And Experience
- Successfully completed all Contact Center modules and demonstrates understanding of information.
ABOUT VERIDIAN CREDIT UNION
Veridian Credit Union, founded in 1934 in Waterloo, Iowa, is a not-for-profit financial cooperative dedicated to partnering with members to create successful financial futures. Veridian offers a competitive salary, benefit and incentive package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance; group term life insurance, 401(k) and profit-sharing plans; and a yearly incentive program. Employees enjoy a supportive work environment where diversity is valued.
Veridian Credit Union provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Type of Employment: Part-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting