The following statements are intended as general examples of the duties of this position and are not all-inclusive for specific positions. Other reasonable duties may be assigned.
1. Ensure at all times operating principles are being adhered to:
a. Clean – Keep all areas clean and pristine.
b. Safe – Follow all safety policies and procedures.
c. Friendly – Get to know our guests and build genuine relationships with them.
d. Fun – Have fun! Be interactive with all internal and external guests while maintaining professional standards.
2. Use the “WE CARE” formula to deliver the best experience to our guests:
1. Welcome – We treat strangers like friends and friends like family.
2. Excited – We are enthusiastic and eager. We perform at a level that exceeds guest expectations.
3. Comfortable – We provide a safe, relaxing and inviting environment.
4. Appreciated – We recognize the full value of our guests.
5. Respected – We see and value the uniqueness in each guest and approach each guests needs with dignity and integrity.
6. Entertained – We strive to deliver a valuable, enjoyable and delightful experience.
3. Adhere to department service standards of being accommodating, clean/functioning, and trustworthy.
4. Interact with all guests and employees to positively affect interactions with guests and employees, and demonstrate resiliency to deal with difficult situations in all types of business conditions. Work effectively and courteously with fellow employees.
5. Responsible for cleaning all rooms assigned in the following manner. Must be able to clean 14 plus rooms in an 8-hour period.
6. Change bed linen daily, vacuum carpet daily, dust all furniture (picture frames, bed frames, lamps, tv’s, dressers and all other room items) daily. Remove fingerprints and smudges from mirrors, shiny surfaces, windows, etc. Thoroughly clean the bathroom area shower, tiles, floor toilet, walls, doors, etc. Replenish toilet tissue, Kleenex, soap, and other amenities.
7. Load GRA carts with all supplies for designated work area. Keep supply closet clean and in order.
8. Review GO BACK sheet from room Inspector/Inspectress and then corrects any room discrepancies.
9. Ensure the safety and security of guest and employees.
10. Completes all company-required training within designated time frames.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical/mental demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
? Must be able to bend, stand, walk as required
? Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and over 50 lbs. with assistance
? Must be able to pull carts that weight up to 500 lbs.
? Ability to communicate effectively with guests and all levels of employees.
? Ability to observe and to give appropriate feedback.
? Ability to use all equipment associated with the position, including, but not limited to, telephone.
? Availability to work scheduled work days, 7 days a week, varied work schedules and holidays.
? Ability to work in guest rooms, located in a high rise hotel and atrium.
? Exposed to all temperatures, some excessive noise, dust, fumes, smoke, and cleaning chemicals.
? Use of elevators, stairs, and escalator.
Education: None Required
? Ability to work well with other people in a timely manner, according to standards.
? Ability to perform assigned job duties under frequent time pressure in an interruptive environment. Always maintain a pleasant, friendly, and welcoming attitude at all times.
? Knowledge in the safe use of cleaning products.
? Have complete knowledge of all special events and promotional activities.
? Ability to use standard house cleaning equipment.
? Must be able to obtain and maintain valid gaming license.
? Must be able to receive and maintain all required
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting