The following statements are intended as general examples of the duties of this position and are not all-inclusive for specific positions. Other reasonable duties may be assigned.
1. Ensure at all times operating principles are being adhered to:
a. Clean – Keep all areas clean and pristine.
b. Safe – Follow all safety policies and procedures.
c. Friendly - Use customer courtesy skills to provide superior guest service.
d. Fun – Have fun! Be interactive with all internal and external guests while maintaining professional standards.
2. Use the “WE CARE” formula to deliver the best experience to our guests:
a. Welcome – We treat strangers like friends and friends like family.
b. Excited – We are enthusiastic and eager. We perform at a level that exceeds guest expectations.
c. Comfortable – We provide a safe, relaxing and inviting environment.
d. Appreciated – We recognize the full value of our guests.
e. Respected – We see and value the uniqueness in each guest and approach each guests needs with dignity and integrity.
f. Entertained – We strive to deliver a valuable, enjoyable and delightful experience.
3. Adhere to department service standards of being accommodating, accurate and a problem solver.
4. Interact with all guests and employees to positively affect interactions with guests and employees, and demonstrate resiliency to deal with difficult guests in all types of business conditions. Work effectively and courteously with fellow employees.
5. Responsible for cleaning all floors, windows, walls, stairs, elevators and any other requested areas with provided cleaning supplies utilizing proper procedures.
6. Responsible for vacuuming all floors.
7. Responsible for cleaning, disinfecting, and restocking all restrooms.
8. Responsible for mopping floors around the bars, restrooms and entrance.
9. Responsible for removing all trash and debris from floors, trash cans and place in the designated receptacle.
10. Ensures the safety and security of guests and employees.
11. Participate in routine drills as assigned.
12. Completes all company-required training with designated time frames.
13. Performs other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical/mental demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
? Physical Requirements:
o Lifting (overhead, arm’s length up to 20 lbs., up to 100 lbs. with assistance)
o Pushing/Pulling (up to 50 lbs.)
o Climbing (up to 6’ on a ladder)
? Casino environment may be outdoors, wet areas and temperatures that may vary.
? Always maintain a pleasant, friendly, and welcoming attitude.
? Knowledge of all special events and promotions available to guests.
? Able to work varied hours which include nights, weekends and holidays.
? Have the ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressure in an interruptive or confined environment.
? Working in stairwells, elevators and on escalators.
? Ability to work in a brightly lit, smoke filled casino environment with above average noise levels.
? No minimum requirements.
? Experience cleaning public buildings and/or facilities preferred.
? Able to effectively operate a vacuum cleaner, carpet extractor, walk behind scrubber, wet/dry vacuum, ladder, and a back-pack vacuum.
? Able to use safely chemicals for cleaning and personal protective equipment.
? Follows instructions and understands visual aids.
? Ability to use hand tools and ladders.
? Knowledge of safety guidelines, answer all calls promptly and maintain politeness; pay attention to the needs of guests at all times.
? Must be able to obtain and maintain Valid Gaming license.
? Must be able to receive and maintain all required certification.
? Must complete all required company training.
Type of Employment: Part-Time,Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting