Customer Service Advisor
At Bill Colwell Ford, we work hard to make our customers happy by providing prompt service on their vehicles. Our customer service advisors play a crucial role in customer satisfaction by getting the vehicle service and maintenance they require and helping them understand the work performed by the technicians.
As a customer service advisor, you will be responsible for managing customer experience from beginning to end, from greeting the customer to returning their keys, all while managing work orders and making the customer feel comfortable knowing what work is being performed.
This is an opportunity for an organized and friendly individual with strong communication skills to start a fulfilling career with Bill Colwell Ford in Hudson, Iowa, just outside of Waterloo/Cedar Falls.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Training
- Competitive Pay with Performance-Based Benefits
- Oversee service orders and flow of traffic while ensuring that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service
- Ensure the daily inventory of technicians' time is consistently sold to service customers
- Distribute work between technicians efficiently
- Answer technical questions about vehicle problems, warranties, services, and repairs
- Maintain customer satisfaction scores at or above company standards
- Assist in diagnosing vehicle problems; order parts and tools as necessary
- Organized and friendly personality
- Demonstrated ability to manage others
- Time management skills
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers
- Consistent record of service and sales success
- Strong record of positive customer satisfaction results
- Team oriented and self-motivated
- Able to work with little supervision
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
We are a family owned and operated Ford dealership that has been serving the Cedar Valley for over 35 years. We believe our employees are the fuel that drives our business, so we treat each person like a valuable part of the team. Each team member can take advantage of our ongoing training programs, advancement opportunities and progressive culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Type of Employment: Full-Time