Casino Slot Attendant
The following statements are intended as general examples of the duties of this position and are not all-inclusive for specific positions. Other reasonable duties may be assigned.
- Ensure at all times operating principles are being adhered to:
- Clean – Keep all areas clean and pristine.
- Safe – Follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Friendly – Use customer courtesy skills to provide superior guest service.
- Fun – Have fun! Be interactive with all internal and external guests while maintaining professional standards.
- Display “Family Style Service” to deliver the best experience to our guests:
- Give a Family Style Service Signature Welcome and Parting interaction– We treat strangers like friends and friends like family.
- Assist in creating a Strong Team – Strong Teams are those that work together toward a common goal.
- Display a Positive Attitude– Team Members and Guests expect you to be hospitable; display a genuine desire to reach a positive outcome in every situation.
- Adhere to department service standards of being accurate, timely and trustworthy.
- Interact with all guests and employees to positively affect interactions with guests and employees, and demonstrate resiliency to deal with difficult guests in all types of business conditions. Work effectively and courteously with fellow employees.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining positive guest relations, including but not limited to, resolving minor guest disputes and ensuring the safety and security of all guests and employees.
- Responsible for verifying jackpots, paying jackpots, completing paper fills and accurately filling out all related paperwork associated with the daily job duties.
- Performs minor repair to slot machines.
- Responsible for assisting with beverage service to our patrons and for the safe distribution of alcohol.
- Responsible to have knowledge of patron alcohol limitations along with company policy and
- Responsible to take beverage orders from guests and servers; prepare drinks correctly and return these orders in a timely manner.
- Responsible to not over serve alcohol to guests, actively observe warning behaviors and signs of possible intoxication and enforce company policy and procedure regarding limitations.
- Able to create and maintain professional working relationships with personnel from various departments.
- Knowledge of Gaming laws and regulations that pertain to area of responsibility.
- Knowledge of all special events and promotional activities.
- Completing all company-required training within designated time frames.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical/mental demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must have ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Must able to work varied hours which include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds and be able to push carts that weight up to 500 lbs.
- Must be able to perform repetitive tasks.
- Must be able to work safely in a busy gaming environment.
- Must be able to stand, lift, bend, and twist as required.
- Ability to use all equipment associated with the position, including, but not limited to, hand-held radios/headsets, screwdrivers, and computer programs such as SDS, CMS, and Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Accurately perform assigned duties under frequent time pressures and an interruptive environment.
- Ability to work in a brightly lit, smoked filled casino environment with above average noise levels.
- No minimum requirement.
- No previous experience required.
- Experience in the gaming industry is preferred.
- Always maintain a pleasant, friendly and welcoming attitude.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Valid Gaming license.
- Must be able to receive and maintain all required certification.
- Must complete all required company training.
Type of Employment: Part-Time,Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting