Casino Service Beverage Attendant
The following statements are intended as general examples of the duties of this position and are not all-inclusive for specific positions. Other reasonable duties may be assigned.
1. Ensure at all times operating principles are being adhered to:
a. Clean – Keep all areas clean and pristine.
b. Safe – Follow all safety policies and procedures.
c. Friendly – Use customer courtesy skills to provide superior guest service.
d. Fun – Have fun! Be interactive with all internal and external guests while maintaining professional standards.
2. Use the “WE CARE” formula to deliver the best experience to our guests:
a. Welcome – We treat strangers like friends and friends like family.
b. Excited – We are enthusiastic and eager. We perform at a level that exceeds guest expectations.
c. Comfortable – We provide a safe, relaxing and inviting environment.
d. Appreciated – We recognize the full value of our guests.
e. Respected – We see and value the uniqueness in each guest and approach each guests needs with dignity and integrity.
f. Entertained – We strive to deliver a valuable, enjoyable and delightful experience.
3. Adhere to department service standards of being attentive, audibly noticeable, and timely.
4. Interact with all guests and employees to positively affect interactions with guests and employees, and demonstrate resiliency to deal with difficult guests in all types of business conditions. Work effectively and courteously with fellow employees.
5. Responsible to take orders from patrons, prepare drinks correctly and return these orders in a timely manner.
6. Shall keep work area in a clean and orderly manner.
7. Responsible to have knowledge of patron limitations along with company policy and procedure regarding limitations.
8. Responsible for developing and maintaining positive guest relations, including but not limited to, resolving minor guest disputes and ensuring the safety and security of all guests and employees.
9. Responsible to assist in the following: stock bar items, fill ice bins, replace bottles on liquor dispensing system, replenish juices, empty garbage, mop floors, keep all areas (including bar mats and coolers) clean and orderly.
10. Ensure the safety and security of employees and customers.
11. Knowledge of sanitation and health department regulations for safe handling of alcohol.
12. Communicate effectively with all departments and fellow team members.
13. Completes all company-required training within designated time frames.
14. Performs other duties as assigned.
Type of Employment: Part-Time,Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting