Business Development Coordinator
Because of continued growth, Bill Colwell Ford is expanding the business development department to accommodate customer sales and service inquiries.
We are looking for someone who is genuinely excited to help customers! You do not need to be an expert in cars to apply. Our ideal candidate has a customer service background with a sales mindset, especially someone who can multi-task and has the ability to thinking quickly while engaged in a conversation.
As a business development coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting customers with questions and setting up appointments promptly and politely to help them have a good first experience with the dealership. Additionally, you will be following up with prospective customers and keeping track of interactions in our CRM and service scheduling tools. Apply on our website today!
- Answer customer calls and establish follows-up with sales and service appointments
- Respond quickly to internet, phone and live chat inquiries using email, scripts and templates
- Provide customers with initial product information and direct them to the appropriate dealership resources
- Follow up with leads that are not ready to make an appointment or no-shows
- Participate in team and process development sessions – keeping positive relationships with teammates, sales/service teams and dealership management
- Utilize CRM and/or service scheduling tool daily
- At least one previous role based in customer service experience
- Previous collections or outbound generated phone calls a plus
- Excellent teammate with collaborative attitude and eagerness to improve
- Prompt and courteous demeanor
- Positive and hardworking personality
- Strong computer skills
- Valid driver’s license
We are a family owned and operated Ford automotive dealership in Hudson, Iowa, (just outside of Waterloo/Cedar Falls) that has been serving the Cedar Valley for over 35 years. We believe our employees are the fuel that drives our business, so we treat each person like a valuable part of the team. Each team member can take advantage of our ongoing training programs, advancement opportunities and progressive culture.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Training
- Competitive Pay with Performance-Based Benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Type of Employment: Full-Time