If you are interested in a career that you can grow with, then let’s work together.
K&W Electric, Inc. is an established, diversified company that focuses on quality, professionalism, efficiency, safety, and working together as a team to provide the best service in all electrical installation phases. We are committed to our client’s satisfaction and are proud to be one of the best electrical contractors in the area.
We are currently hiring for a Project Manager at our Cedar Falls location. We are looking for candidates who are innovative, self-motivated, and detail-oriented, with a strong customer service focus.
In this role, the candidate must be able to build and maintain relationships with current or prospective clients. Candidate must work closely with field supervisors, to manage and monitor progress of construction projects, and be able to develop and manage project budgets. Candidate must also actively engage in K&W Electric, Inc.’s safety policies, and provide a working example to employees.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive Pay
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Six Paid Holidays
- 401k with Company Match
- Company Vehicle
- Company Cell Phone
- Company Sponsored Social Events
- Journeyman Electrical License and/or bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline preferred
- Minimum of two years Electrical Trade experience or equivalent education/experience
- A valid Driver’s License with ability to meet company driving standards
- Successfully passing drug and background screenings
K&W Electric, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Type of Employment: Full-Time