Construction Framing Superintendent
Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Framing Superintendent to conduct all projects across the country. All applicants must be willing to travel and be comfortable living on the road until the completion of projects.
- Read blue prints and planning day to day work to be able to perform specific carpentry tasks.
- Daily review of “work in place” and compliance of work.
- Responsible for construction work, subcontractor coordination, supervision, jobsite safety and coordination of inspections.
- Administer overall safety, maintain daily paperwork such as timecards and final reports.
- Report to Project Manager and/or Operations Manager.
- High School Diploma is required.
- 3+ years of direct carpentry framing experience.
- Experience in supervising a direct hire workforce and subcontractors.
- Solid working knowledge of rough carpentry and general construction.
- Able to read and understand blue prints and other construction documents.
- Ability to resolve problems with appropriate and timely decisions.
- Comfortable using computers and using Microsoft Office.
- Mileage and travel time from site to site
- Lodging and food per Diem
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
Project Foreman, Construction Forman, Project Superintendent, construction, carpentry, framing, construction
Type of Employment: Full-Time