Position: Camera Operator
Overview: This position will be a key member of the game-day staff, manning a camera for both our online NWL TV Videocast and the in-house LED Video Board.
- Shoot a live sporting event while using top-of-the-line video cameras on a tri-pod.
- Following instruction of both the Videocast Director and Video Board Director.
- Work with Game Day Entertainment staff to ensure each game’s script is followed.
- Set-up and tear-down camera equipment.
- Other duties as necessary.
- Have the willingness to stand throughout the duration of their shift(s).
- Basic camera knowledge.
- Basic baseball knowledge.
- Dependability- displays punctuality, follows instruction, and responds to manager’s instructions.
- Willingness to represent the Waterloo Bucks in a positive manner.
- High attention to detail.
- Previous similar experience preferred but not required.
Contact: Dan Corbin, General Manager - 319-232-0500 x2 or email@example.com
Type of Employment: Part-Time,Seasonal