Wellness Center Member Account Manager
Title of Position – Wellness Center Member Account Manager
Preparation Date: January 2020
Function of Position:
Responsible to the Director of the Sports and Wellness Center for membership sales, facility software, child care center oversight, web page maintenance and program registration.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as main contact for the Sports and Wellness Center members and guests. Address inquiries via phone and e-mail; provide support to members/guests for community recreation registration, coordinate times for participants, and process refunds and changes. (25%)
- Perform membership sales and program registration; process monthly billing for The W membership dues/credit card maintenance/monthly maintenance for past due accounts. (25%)
- Provide oversight to Welcome Desk staff, train student and part-time staff in point of sales operations at the Welcome Desk and membership registration. (15%)
- Manage Child Care Area: hire, train, supervise, establish hours of operation and evaluate personnel; maintain inventory and make recommendations for purchases for the area. Maintain a policies and procedures manual for the area. (15%)
- Assist director with marketing and member communication efforts including web page maintenance and weekly updates. (5%)
- Provide CSI software maintenance including changes and adjustments as necessary. Coordinate with IT staff for maintaining overall software function. (5%)
- Coordinate payment and rosters for WHC members’ fitness classes; compile report for reduced community recreation programming and reduced memberships. (5%)
- Provide general office support for all full-time employees of The W. (2%)
- Maintain faculty and staff information files. (1%)
- Maintain office supply inventory. (1%)
- Other related duties as assigned. (1%)
General objectives are set up for the employee by the supervisor. Employee proceeds independently working toward established objectives, requiring the use of a wide range of procedures. Employee prioritizes own work and resolves unusual cases in consultation with supervisor.
Bachelor’s Degree required. Requires two years related experience, excellent customer service and outstanding organizational skills.
Send letter of interest, including a statement regarding qualities you offer within the context of the Wartburg College mission, résumé, and contact information for three references electronically to: email@example.com. See www.wartburg.edu for further information about the college. Screening begins immediately and continues until position is filled
WARTBURG COLLEGE is a selective liberal arts college of the ELCA, nationally recognized for community engagement. As an affirmative action, equal opportunity institution, Wartburg College actively seeks applications from members of underrepresented ethnic and minority groups.
Type of Employment: Full-Time