We are looking for a motivated and dedicated Administrative Assistant to handle client-facing duties as well as general office management tasks. When our customers walk into our dealership, we want them to find a friendly, smiling face and a helping hand. The ideal candidate has excellent communication and multitasking skills, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic. We are looking for part-time or full-time applicants.
We are a family owned and operated Ford dealership that has been serving the Cedar Valley for over 35 years. We believe our employees are the fuel that drives our business, so we treat each person like a valuable part of the team. Each team member can take advantage of our ongoing training programs, advancement opportunities and progressive culture.
This is an opportunity for a highly motivated individual to start a fulfilling career with Bill Colwell Ford in Hudson, Iowa, just outside of Waterloo/Cedar Falls.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Training
- Competitive Pay
- Greet clients as soon as they arrive and connect them with the appropriate party
- Answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct offices while utilizing a script
- General administrative support services as needed – typing, mailing/shipping, scanning filing, data entry and other clerical work, proofreading, scheduling
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, & PowerPoint tasks for project support
- Maintain a clean, organized, and professional working environment
- Generate pride and commitment within the dealership that creates a team atmosphere both within the sales department and across other departments
- Organized with excellent attention to detail
- Strong focus on quality and customer satisfaction
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Able to analyze and process information
- Able to work independently and effectively work with a team
- Able to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Able to organize, multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure
- *Required* Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- *Required* Must pass background check
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Type of Employment: Part-Time,Full-Time