2nd Shift Receptionist
We are seeking a Receptionist with excellent customer service skills and a winning attitude. This individual will receive calls into the dealership, determine the nature of the callers business, and direct the caller to their destination. This position will also be responsible for basic data entry skills. This position will be 2:00pm until close on weekdays and one Saturday per month.
At Rydell Automotive Group, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Rydell Automotive Group, is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
Because we are a local company, we understand the needs of our community. We create jobs and hire neighbors like you so our guests see a familiar and friendly face. Being local allows us to provide a better guest experience that you can trust. We are engaged in the community and give back to local nonprofits and schools through donations and volunteering. Because Local matters!
What We Offer
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance ($10,000 paid by company)
- Short-term Disability
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- 401(k) Plan
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Answer phones and direct consumer to the proper department and follow up in a timely manner
- Handle customer complaints diplomatically and refer complaining customers to the appropriate individual for resolution
- Operate switchboard telephone system
- Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, striving to minimize the amount of time customers spend on hold
- Assist the managers with various clerical duties as needed
- Be friendly, professional, courteous and efficient when working with all customers and employees
- Familiarize yourself with department structures & internal procedures for assisting customers efficiently
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite is a plus
- Available to work flexible hours on weeknights & weekends
- Ability to communicate customers' interests needs and requests to management and sales personnel
- Professional personal appearance
- Clean driving record
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Type of Employment: Part-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting